1. What Are Web Cookies?
Although this Notice refers to the general term “cookie”, which is the main method used by our website to store information, the browser’s local storage space is also used for the same purpose and we may use other tracking technologies through this website such as web beacons, clear GIFs or pixel tags. We usually use such tracking technologies to count users who visit certain pages of our website and to deliver branded services as well as to help determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
As a result, the information included in this Notice is likewise applicable to all such tracking technologies that we use.
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To let you do things on our website – for example, cookies enable you to fill in application forms or view content.
- To collect anonymous statistics – the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the website through use of figures and patterns. For example, it is really useful to see which pages of the website – and therefore which of our services – are the most popular and how users are interacting with them.
- To improve your experience of our website – for example, to prevent you having to re-enter details when you have already done so, or by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- To ensure that our website is secure.
3. Website Cookie Acceptance
Click on the links below to find out how to change your cookie settings in:
4. Updating This Notice